Crossing the Blues

Miranda Kerr --- I'm telling you she has got to be the sweetest thing on two legs. And those legs! Man oh man, they go alllllllll the way up to the top don't they? They're long is what I'm trying to say here... plus shapely... and sexy... and just about near perfect. Mmmm, mmmm, good. But the thing I may like even more about Miranda are those cute as hell dimples. In fact when I took a poll of Celeb Girlz For Charity's staffers (that would be me) it turns out Miranda is far and away the favorite Australian Victoria's Secret supermodel at the office. So here she is, showing off those glorious stems -- I'm guessing at the David Jones Spring Fashion Show - though I don't know where I could've gotten that idea from... oh yeah - the great big, subtle as a Mack Truck sign behind her. I wonder if David Jones is compensating for a lack of size somewhere else - hmmmm? Enjoy the Miranda pics - Cheers.


CLICK HERE TO VIEW IMAGE