Crossing the Blues
My hoby is photography, I really like my body when this section in the image in front of the camera, especially with the style section and a little hot, every time I spent at any place is why I always bring My Cameraor mobile phone.






every holiday I always spend to tourism, but I really like the beautiful natural scenery and beautiful mountains and the beach is my favorite sights, but the beach is a must visit when I arrive or holiday weekend. because at the beach when I can wear very sexy and of course the bikini is something I prefer, because I can show the body of the section to all men's, men see the amazed look on My Body section is a satisfaction that can not be described in the with the words ..
This is a photo I took when akan pool ...




OTHER PIC....
1.My new Bikini
2.Sexy Lesbian Girls
3.Makasar Girls Party
4.my sister hot friend's
5.sexy Dance Girls
6.Indo Chinesse Sexy Girls
7.Manado Girls